All about...

This blog is about my friends and awesome events I'm going to or stuff. But mostly about my friends Shelbbie, Raven, Carlos, David and Jardel!







Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hey What's up guys! It's Halloween today and I get to go Trick-or-Treating!!! I can't wait for all the
candy I'm gonna get! My street is longer than the neighborhood I used to live in so I get MORE CANDY!!!! I'm a Devil this year and my little brother is an anime character, from Dragom Ball Z... He's Super Sayain 4 Goku. Me and my brother LOVE Dragon Ball Z! So he wanted tp dress up as Goku. His costume is home made, like from fabric and stuff...  Well anyways I'm just sitting on my lazy but, using the laptop... so yeah.... OMG I TOTALLY ALMOST FORGOT!!!!! Today is my little brother's Birthday! He turns 9 years old today! It feels like he never gets older though, because his B-Day is almost at the end of the year... as for my birthday which is in July is a month after the middle of the year so I don't have to wait long for my birthday. And now about my school day! I'm sorry if I'm boring you... it's just that I have so much to talk about! Well anyways most of the teachers at my school dressed up in costumes! which I thought was Hilarious! Just wanted to wish you a great Halloween! GET LOTS OF CANDY!!!                  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment