All about...

This blog is about my friends and awesome events I'm going to or stuff. But mostly about my friends Shelbbie, Raven, Carlos, David and Jardel!







Sunday, October 16, 2011

New House!

I'm at my new house right now, in my brand new room! I have all my crap packed in boxes and stuff... I have like... no furniture in my room because I get a whole new bed set Monday or Tuesday. So I have to sleep on a mattress with no sheets and the mattress is on the floor! That sucks.... so now I have to wait for an actual bed frame. So yea........  I have two doors in my room that go up to the attic so that's pretty awesome. My room is the biggest bedroom in the house! So again that is very cool. Well better get off because I have to unpack so............. DUCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment